Keine Synchronisation der verschiedenen Geräte

Options

Hallo, seit des Updates auf 1Password 6.6.439 ist mir aufgefallen, das zwischen Windows-PC, Mac und Iphone keine Synchronisation abläuft.
Jedes Gerät hat eine andere Anzahl von "All items".
Was kann man tun?

Viele Grüße

Hello, after the update on 1Password 6.6.439, I have determined, that between Windows PC, Mac and Iphone no synchronization takes place.
Each device has a different number of "All articles".
Can you help?

Best regards****

1Password Version: 6.6.439 (Windows)
Extension Version: 6.7.2 (iPhone)
OS Version: 6.7.1 (Mac)
Sync Type: keine

Comments

• kgladitz
    kgladitz
    Community Member
    Options

???

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @kgladitz,

I am sorry for the troubles with 1Password! It is hard to say what is happening without some additional info, so I'd like to ask you to create Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC. Here is how you can do that:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Suapport ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

• kgladitz
    kgladitz
    Community Member
    Options

Dear Sir or Madam,

The error is fixed, you can close the support ticket.
    Cause was the proxy server! After the update, the server name for the proxy was in the "Username" field. After the change, the synchronization was automatic again!

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

der Fehler ist behoben, Sie können das Support-Ticket schließen.
    Ursache war der Proxy-Server! Nach dem Update stand der der Servername für den proxy im Feld "Username". Nach der Änderung erfolgte die Synchronisation wieder automatisch!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

@kgladitz: Great news! Wunderbar! :) Thank you for keeping us posted.

If you ever bump into any issues with 1Password again, you know where to find us. Have a great and productive week! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

ref: FSU-46771-697

This discussion has been closed.