Unable to add new team members to specific vaults.

Options
mtthgn
mtthgn
Community Member

Occasionally when a new hire joins our company, the vault I need to add them to does not show up in the UI when I'm selecting their vaults. However, when I navigate to the vaults page, I still see the vault I'm trying to add them to. Any help would be much appreciated!

• Matt

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank
    edited June 2017
    Options

Hi @mtthgn - Thank you for reaching out to us over here. Sorry for the troubles.

Quick question -

However, when I navigate to the vaults page, I still see the vault I'm trying to add them to.

When you go to the Admin Console > Vaults, are you able to view the vault and add the team members from there? Keep me posted, I'm just trying to get a better understanding so I can better assist you. :+1:

• mtthgn
    mtthgn
    Community Member
    Options

hi @Frank, I figured out what the issue was! The vaults not showing up were vaults that were only manageable by our "Owners" group, and we had recently updated vault management to be at the "Team Admin" level. Thanks for looking out!

• Matt
  • Frank
    Options

Hi @mtthgn - You're very welcome and I'm glad that helped :smile: Keep us posted if you have any additional questions, we're always here for you. Enjoy the rest of your day!

This discussion has been closed.