1Password extension is empty in Chrome with 1Password 4

This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password mini.

Comments

• terrig
    terrig
    Community Member

Related problem - I have a 1password licence for multiple devices - I forget which one that is as all the changes are so confusing - but essentially I cannot workout how to get the 1password browser extension for chrome - which appears to be called 1password mini - to sync with my vault (dropbox). The main programme (1password 4) has synced fine but the browser extension is permanently empty - help!

• Hi @terrig,

Thanks for writing in. I've split your post from the other outdated thread, so we can help you directly.

Can you email us your 1Password 4 diagnostics report, so we can see what's going on? Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

By the way, it is still called 1Password extension for Chrome, the extension is to help integrate with the browser. 1Password extension works with 1Password mini to save and fill your data but 1Password mini is an integrated part of the 1Password program running on your PC.

This discussion has been closed.