Smart Lists don't update

Zettt
Zettt
Community Member
edited December 1969 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac
Hi,

I got a problem with 1Password. When I create a Smart Folder with the following options:

Kind is Login
Name begins with a

and then update to

Kind is Login
Name begins with b

the changes aren't reflected. The folder stays the same and still lists only items beginning with a.
Here's a short screencast demonstrating the issue:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6102/tmp/bug_1p_2010-06-29.mov

What can I do to help you resolve this issue?

Zettt

PS: I blackened out the lower right portion of the movie to save a little of my privacy...

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    It looks like maybe there is a problem with saving the folder object. Could you please email us your Diagnostics Report? This will help us track down the issue more quickly. You can generate the report from 1Password by clicking the Help > Troubleshooting > Diagnostics Report... menu item and then sending the report to us at support@agile.ws using Mail.

Please include a link to this thread in your email message so that we can 'connect the dots'.
  • chadseld
    edited December 1969
    I'm seeing this too. The fix will be in 3.2.4.BETA-2.
  • Zettt
    Zettt
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    So you don't need Diagnostics Report then? Just a quick feedback after release of 3.2.4-BETA-2? *sitting down relaxed waiting for beta release*
  • Zettt
    Zettt
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Hi Stu,

Hope you're fine and have a great time at Agile. :)

I just installed the updated version (3.2.5) of 1Password, which didn't resolve this issue.
    Was the proposed fix in that release already?

PS: Check for beta releases is turned on.
  • MikeT
    edited December 1969
    Zettt wrote:
    Hi Stu,

Hope you're fine and have a great time at Agile. :)

I just installed the updated version (3.2.5) of 1Password, which didn't resolve this issue.
    Was the proposed fix in that release already?

PS: Check for beta releases is turned on.

Zettt,

Thank you for your report. I can still reproduce this bug as of the latest build (3.2.5).
  • Zettt
    Zettt
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Hi,

I just updated to the latest version 3.3.0.BETA-2 (build 30676), which resolves this issue.
    Thank you for your support.
  • rob
    rob
    edited December 1969
    Zettt wrote:
    Hi,

I just updated to the latest version 3.3.0.BETA-2 (build 30676), which resolves this issue.
    Thank you for your support.

Thanks for the update, Zettt! If we can be of further assistance, or if the issue returns, please let us know.
This discussion has been closed.