To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Only 4 days left on your 1Password trial. I have account since 2009. why now??

Nats
Nats
Community Member

Only 4 days left on your 1Password trial.
Brr! It’s getting chilly in here. ⛄

Hi Natsue. Your free trial of 1Password is almost over. To keep your "Natsue Anoda" account from being frozen, be sure to add a credit card. It only takes a minute to keep things humming along, warm and cozy.

I received above email but I have an account since 2009.
Order # is MT6VSKK2X and I upgraded from version 3.7.2 to new one.
I am not on a free trail and I downloaded this app more than 30days before.

why you email me to pay for that now???

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Nats: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! In 2009 1Password.com memberships did not exist, so you would not have had an account at that time. It sounds like you recently signed up for an account, since we introduced them last year. You can continue using the version of the standalone app you purchased without an account.

However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. The free trial is for 30 days, and you can subscribe to continue using it after that:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Nats
    Nats
    Community Member

Thank you for your help, brenty. (Your Japanese is awesome!)

It's so sad... I downloaded it like half a year ago. yeah, over 30days. Then I suddenly received that email.
    But I think I was lucky to use the great app for a long time.

You can continue using the version of the standalone app you purchased without an account.

is that mean... I can use it without getting an account after expired date?? I don't mind if I only use it as standalone.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Nats: どうもありがとうございました! この場合、私はメイルが最高だと思います。そこにはすぐに返信します。^_^

But if it helps anyone else in a similar situation, while 1Password.com gives you access to a lot more (all of the apps, web interface, no license management or sync configuration), you can use any 1Password version(s) you've purchased without an account for as long as you wish. And We're here to help if you need us. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.