To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Have 1password 6.7.1 setup on win10 and iphone 7. It just me standalone. Should I be using 4.6.7

Options
bridgeman001
bridgeman001
Community Member

Have 1password 6.7.1 setup on win10 and iphone 7. It just me standalone. Should I be using 4.6.7

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: 6.7.1
OS Version: Win10
Sync Type: Cloud & Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Have 1password 6.7.1 setup on win10 and iphone 7. It just me standalone. Should I be using 4.6.7

Comments

• bridgeman001
    bridgeman001
    Community Member
    Options

Also should have 6.7.1 iphone and 4.6.7 win10. Note have finished setup both devices. Not going thru your confusing and extremely frustrating process again. Help!

• Ben
    Options

Hi @bridgeman001

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

The answer depends on what you've purchased / subscribed to. If you have a 1Password.com subscription membership then you should be using the latest version: 1Password 6 for Windows. If you have a license for 1Password 4 for Windows then that is the version you should be using.

1Password 6 for Windows is only available with a 1Password.com subscription account. It’s the latest version of 1Password for Windows, and it includes a beautiful new design as well as automatic sync to your other devices using your 1Password.com account.

With an individual 1Password account, you won’t have to worry about dealing with licensing and you can easily use 1Password on all your devices. You can use the account to sync your devices automatically — third-party services like Dropbox and iCloud are no longer required. Simply sign into your account and all of your 1Password data is there. You can learn more here:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

If you wouldn't mind elaborating on what you found confusing and frustrating about the set up process I'd be happy to pass that feedback along to the team.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.