A Present for Chrome OS and Linux Users [see Dave's first post for details]

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@zakaria_anbari: It looks like your request was just submitted an hour ago, we get quite a few and I work through them oldest to newest. You'll hear back from us shortly – thanks for your patience.

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• jamesbwte
    jamesbwte
    Community Member

This will make me so happy! I only use Linux at work so at the moment 1Password isn't a viable option for me :(
    Any idea of when the official release will be?

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

I’m delighted to hear and share your excitement in 1Password for Chrome.

We don’t currently have timeline to share publically, and honestly it changes quite often, but we are making significant progress.

Stay tuned and thanks to everyone using 1Password! <3

--
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• comfortablydumb
    comfortablydumb
    Community Member

Hey @beyer, I've been signed up for quite some time now, but haven't received a downloadable link for the chrome extension yet. Could you please check this out?

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Hey @comfortablydumb,

I just checked and it looks like we sent out a response last week. I just forwarded you another copy, but please let me know if it doesn’t arrive. Be sure to double-check your spam/junk folder just in case it landed in there.

--
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• abaule
    abaule
    Community Member

Hi Andrew,

I Receive the email with the link, but i can't access because , i don't receive the email confirmation for the Forum.

In the left corner there is a message "You need to confirm your email address. Click here to resend the confirmation email.", i click to resend the confirmation, but i never received a email to confirm. (I look at the Spam folder, nothing there!).

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@abaule: Strange, sorry about that. I just manually verified you, but I'm surprised that was necessary. Go ahead and try the link I sent now, and let us know if it doesn't work.

--
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• abaule
    abaule
    Community Member

Tks @beyer , its working now and i install the extension too !

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

You're very welcome! :) :+1:

--
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• kyledealermade
    kyledealermade
    Community Member

Hi could I please get added to the beta(I put all my info in the beta signup form)? I do all my work an ubuntu and having the chrome extension would add alot of ease to my day.

Thanks,
    Kyle.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@kyledealermade: If you followed the instructions to apply for the beta, we'll get back to you in the order your application was received. Thanks for your patience! :)

• magnustuominen
    magnustuominen
    Community Member

Hi, could I be added too? I used the beta signup form on the weekend. Currently migrating to linux and 1password is the only app that's missing. :chuffed:
    Thank you very much for making a linux version.

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Everyone waiting should have an invite by the end the of the day, thanks for your interest in 1Password for Chrome!

--
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• tallbubba
    tallbubba
    Community Member

Howdy, I submitted over the weekend and I didn't get my email today. I resubmitted in case I did something wrong. Sorry to be a pain, but I am going through 1password withdraw.

• happyoccasion
    happyoccasion
    Community Member

Hello! I didnt get the email to confirm my account initally so perhaps my filled form should be resubmitted, anyways. I'm here now :-) This is awesome, have waited for a dedicated linux solution for years! :chuffed:

• Claudi
    Claudi
    Community Member

Hello, and thanks for doing this! I have sent my email five weeks ago, on July 31.
    When can I reckon with receiving an invite? I’m looking forward to that browser extension really badly; it’s going to be so much more secure than using the pasteboard (which any app can intercept easily). Therefore I can’t wait to get my hands on the extension.

Thanks and kind regards! Claudi

• initialjc
    initialjc
    Community Member

Hello I am looking to get my beta access approved as well. I am consider purchasing a family plan if I am able to get the chrome extension working.

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@Claudi: I sincerely apologize, I couldn't find an email from you which explains the unfortunate delay. However, I was able to get enough information from your forum account to get you invited!

@initialjc & @happyoccasion & @tailbubba: You should have a reply from me waiting in your inbox, but let me know if it doesn't arrive.

For everyone else, I'm working through a batch of invites right now.

Have a great week!

--
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• initialjc
    initialjc
    Community Member

Thanks player

• Claudi
    Claudi
    Community Member

@beyer I received the invite, thank you so much for coming up with a quick solution for this! Have a great week too Andrew.

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

You're very welcome. :) :+1:

--
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• Hank1946
    Hank1946
    Community Member

Submitted a request today for the beta. May have used the incorrect forum name in the application. Looking forward to testing the linux beta.
    Thanks

• ibrahima
    ibrahima
    Community Member

Hi @beyer , I had sent an email about a month ago, and at the time you replied to me saying that I was invited to the private section, but somehow I've never been able to access the forum. I didn't get a chance to check until recently but it seems like I just haven't been invited to the private forum? Would appreciate having access. Thanks!

• deangalvin3
    deangalvin3
    Community Member

Hi it looks like my invitation may have also gotten stuck in the mail :)

• melyanna
    melyanna
    Community Member

Hi!
    Fellow Linux user here - I used to dual boot and have been using 1password for a while on Win10, but I recently ditched Windows completely.
    It would be nice to be able to use 1password properly again, so I just signed in for the beta. :)

• macat
    macat
    Community Member

Hello! I submitted the form a couple of times in the past few days, but never received confirmation. How can I know if my request for the beta program is still pending? Thanks

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Hey there everyone, I'll compare your email addresses to what we have and make sure you get a message back from us today.

Thanks for your interest and have a great weekend!

--
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• DinckelMan
    DinckelMan
    Community Member

Quick question, when I get approved, will I receive a notifications of some kind or should I just go back to the "Get the apps" tab and expect to see a new link there?

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Hey @DinckelMan,

You'll get an email from us with all the details. This email will be sent to the same email address you gave us on the beta signup form, which should, in turn, be the email address used to sign in to one of your 1Password.com accounts.

--
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• divadsn
    divadsn
    Community Member

Hey,

Since my daily work is done on Linux using my PC at home or my laptop on the go, I am very interested into participating in the beta group and sent my request 1-2 days ago. Since I use a different e-mail for my 1password membership (which I want to continue after the trial for sure!), I was wondering if my request got denied.

Kind regards,
    David Sn

This discussion has been closed.