Impossible to connect to Teams

wkleem
wkleem
Community Member
edited July 2017 in Business and Teams

I have had this issue just now. I tried to log in but couldn't. But I can connect to this discussion forum to post this topic.

Working now.

Comments

• Hi @wkleem - I'm glad to hear everything is working for you again. Our servers were not down so I'm not entirely sure exactly happened here. Let us know if this happens again or if you have any additional questions. :+1:

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

Thanks @Frank,

I was outside earlier in a public wifi area. It may have to do with poor bandwidth.

• That definitely could have been the issue and I appreciate you sharing. Keep us posted if this happens again. Have a nice weekend!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@wkleem: In case it helps you or anyone else, the 1Password.com web interface is particularly sensitive to both connection and security issues (and often these go hand in hand) due to the strict policies in place to protect users from browser- and connection-based attacks. There's a lot going on in the browser to setup and maintain the secure connection and, perhaps most significant, to do all of the crypto operations in the browser itself on the fly while both sides transmit information — and often end up waiting for the other a bit. The native apps will give a better experience with a poor internet connection since they can cache the data locally and also only receive changes, instead of entire vaults at a time. Cheers! :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

Thanks @brenty!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

You're welcome! :)

This discussion has been closed.