I signed up for 30 day free trial. I find it too confusing and would like to cancel

jhardi
jhardi
Community Member

I read how simple it is to use and I find it confusing. At this point I don't want to jeopardize all my passwords

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I signed up for 30 day free trial. I find it too confusing and would like to cancel

Comments

• Hi @jhardi,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear you've found the process confusing. Is there anything that we can help with?

You actually haven't set up billing yet, so there is nothing to cancel. If you'd like to delete your account you can do that here, by selecting 'permanently delete account' at the bottom of the page:

https://my.1password.com/profile

We'd be happpy to help you through any confusion you're having, though!

Ben

• jhardi
    jhardi
    Community Member

How do I get help??

• Hi @jhardi,

Did you see my reply just above yours? :)

If you have a question we can help with that I didn't answer there please post it in the "Leave a Comment" section below.

Ben

• reetz73
    reetz73
    Community Member
    edited October 2017

I can't remember my password or master password. My subscription is on my apple profile but I only have the option to select the billing. it won't let me cancel. I do not want to renew after Nov 15. My email is admin redacted.

• @reetz73,

You will need to follow the instructions on the "view change or cancel subscription" instructions linked to from https://support.1password.com/apple-subscription/

Rudy

• reetz73
    reetz73
    Community Member

It does not give me the option of cancelling. It only gives me the option to select billing. I want to make sure you don't bill me. I have taken my credit card off of my Apple account.

• @reetz73,

If you don't have a card registered with your Apple ID then the subscription renewal should simply fail on Apple's end. We don't have any ability to bill you externally if you're on an Apple Subscription.

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.