Is it possible to purchase pro subscriptions for a subset of users in 1Password Teams?

Options
dpike
dpike
Community Member

We would like to be able to purchase pro subscriptions for a subset of users in our 1Password Team. Is it possible to upgrade a subset of team members to the pro level, or does upgrading to pro require the entire team to purchase pro subscriptions?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:pro for subset of users

Comments

• Frank
    edited July 2017
    Options

Hi @dpike - Great question! As of right now this is not possible to do at the moment. The only option I can think of is having two 1Password Teams accounts: a Pro plan for the team members that require these features and the Standard plan for the rest of the team.

May I ask what specific Pro feature do the team members need access to? It's an interesting idea and I appreciate you bringing this up. I'll make sure to mention this and maybe this is something we can work on in the future. Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions. Thank you for sharing. :smile:

• dpike
    dpike
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Frank. Thanks for your response. We're mostly interested in the activity logging. We thought that the activity logs might help us check off some boxes for some compliance requirements. However, after we looked at what the logs provide, I don't think they give us enough detail to see what we really want. We'd also be interested in the advanced access control features, custom groups, and custom roles. We're not all that interested in priority support or the extra storage space for each team member. If there was an intermediate level that included some of the pro features, but not all, we would definitely consider that. Thanks again for your response!

• Frank
    Options

Hi @dpike - It's great to hear back from you. I completely understand and thank you for sharing the additional details with me. I would love to have one of my team members continue the conversation with you. You should receive an email from us shortly :smile: Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.