To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I log into 1Password on my iPad if I created my account from my Mac

Options
dobie
dobie
Community Member

I set up 1Password from the Mac app. I did not set up a team or family account. Now I can't figure out how to get it set up on my iPad. I finally ended up creating a local vault. When I try to add an existing account, I am confused as to what to enter for the sign-in address. Please advise.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• dobie
    dobie
    Community Member
    Options

I just answered my own question. In the email from hello@1password.com, the sign in address is listed above the email address associated with the account. My eyes went to the email address first and I read down from there.

• dobie
    dobie
    Community Member
    Options

It would be helpful if the sign-in address was added to the Emergency Kit in the hello@1password.com email.

• Frank
    Options

Hi @dobie - Congrats on the new 1Password membership! Just to make sure, we're you can to sign in and add the account to your devices. Sorry for the confusion and I appreciate the feedback. If you haven't done so already, make sure you print out your Emergency Kit which contains your sign in details for the account including your email address, sign-in address, Secret Key and a space to write in your Master Password. Keep this in a safe & secure location. Let us know if you have any additional questions. We'll be here to help. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.