To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I haven't been able to use 1PW since I upgraded my laptop yesterday morning

HelpPlease
HelpPlease
Community Member
edited July 2017 in Memberships

I bought the standalone product 1PW4 which I've been using wonderfully for about a year until I got a new laptop yesterday morning. I am unable to import my PWs from my DB account because the import process does not worked as described on your website.

In desperation, I upgraded to the subscription product yesterday afternoon and followed the instructions for transferring my PWs to that product. This also did not work as instructed. Please call me to walk through this. Thank you.

I use long, complex passwords for everything so this is very frustrating. So is the fact that even "urgent" email support is unresponsive. (If the "urgent" tech support address takes more than a day for a response, it's not really urgent support, is it?)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro v. 1703
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can't import

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@HelpPlease: Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry for the trouble. We do try to respond on a first-come-first-served basis, and I think that's fair, but I'm sorry that you haven't received a reply in the 16 hours since your email. I'll reply there shortly to help you get things sorted out.

ref: ICB-37333-747

• HelpPlease
    HelpPlease
    Community Member

I just got an Email in response to yesterday's email request. To avoid redundant assistance, let's park this request while I work offline for now. Thank you.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Sounds good! I'll get back to via email in a bit. :) :+1:

• HelpPlease
    HelpPlease
    Community Member
    edited July 2017

Okay, it's been about 24 hours since I left my last response so I'm going to ask for assistance here. I've copied below the most recent portion of our thread. If you need preceding info, let me know.

[Removed by AgileBits]

• Hi @HelpPlease - Thank you for reaching out to us over there. I had to remove the email thread you posted since this a public forum and there was private information shared in that email thread such as your email address. I apologize for the delay and I have located the conversation via email. We will get back to you shortly and I appreciate your patience.

ref: ICB-37333-747

• HelpPlease
    HelpPlease
    Community Member

Hello. Can someone please help me? Going two days between support messages on an urgent issue is not very reasonable.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited July 2017

@HelpPlease,

I apologize for the delay. We'll be back to you via email ASAP. Let's continue the conversation there, please.

Ben

• HelpPlease
    HelpPlease
    Community Member

Ben,

For two days, three people have told me they would help me soon but nobody has actually done that. What we've accomplished in one week of tech support is equivalent to what could have been accomplished in a 5-minute phone conversation. So, if this is something that would normally take 20 minutes of support, this model will take about four weeks to resolve.

Does that seem reasonable to you? Please tell me how I can actually get tech support for vault that I can no longer access on my new laptop.

I am happy to send a screen-sharing invitation so we can accomplish in ten minutes what has so far taken about a week with this model. This would free up hours of AgileBit man hours to serve other customers. It's a win-win. Call me, text me, screen share, whatever, just provide some tech support, for goodness' sake.

Greg

• Thanks for the feedback Greg. I'm sorry this has been a slow process for you. We're not able to offer telephone or screen sharing support. We'll continue the conversation by email. :) I see Laura is currently drafting a reply to you as I write this.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.