View/Edit in 1Password behaviour in 1Password 6.5.401

Options
wkleem
wkleem
Community Member
edited July 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I haven't seen this issue being mentioned anywhere but with 1Password v6.5.401, from the Chrome Extension, if I select View/Edit in 1Password, I will need to "View/Edit in 1Password" twice to actually View or Edit in 1Password.

First time to bring 1Password v6 into the front and second time to view/edit the selected login. This issue has been present for some time.

1Password Version: 1Password v6.5.401
Extension Version: v4.6.8.1
OS Version: Windows 7 SP1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

I am not certain what happened here but please remove the email from the Subject header ASAP. it has nothing to do with the discussion!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @wkleem,

I changed the title the moment I noticed your thread. I hope it is okay now. :+1:

As for the issue you described, I believe this behaviour was fixed in the latest 6.6 update. Is there any reason you don't update? Please let us know. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Thank you. I upgraded then as soon as I noticed Folder support for Dropbox wasn't there, I downgraded.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem: You are very welcome! As we've mentioned before, you should use 1Password 4 with your local vaults, not an old version of 1Password 6. The manual syncing for vaults in Dropbox in the previous versions of 1Password 6 were added specifically for migrating your local vaults into 1Password.com account without having to install the Dropbox client first.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.