One Time Password (Copy to Clipboard) does not work for me

Options
rosenkrieger
rosenkrieger
Community Member

One Time Password (Copy to Clipboard) does not work for me with the Google Chrome Browser Extension.

Tried it in Google Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115

I go to my WordPress Installation (on my own server). No matter what I try to do (Let 1P fill in the Username/Password) or simply copying the Username/Password by hand. No One Time Password is being copied.

When I do it via the MENUBAR 1Password it works. But with the Browser Extension it does not.

Do I have to do something special? Am I doing it wrong?

1Password Version: 6.8
Extension Version: 4.6.7.90
OS Version: macOS 10.12.6
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• rudy
    Options

@rosenkrieger,

That's certainly strange, its possible that the fill operation is somehow partially succeeding but telling 1Password that it didn't succeed.

Copying and pasting credentials definitely won't cause the TOTP to be copied. The feature only works if you have a successful fill of primary credentials into a web form.

I'm going to mention this to the extension team and see if they've got any thoughts.

Rudy

• rosenkrieger
    rosenkrieger
    Community Member
    Options

Just a heads-up. I installed the BETA Chrome Extension and there it works. Just the "official" version gives me trouble.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update @rosenkrieger! Hopefully we can get the changes that were made in this beta release into the stable channel soon.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.