Safari and Chrome extensions do not work

Options
rp_admin
rp_admin
Community Member
edited July 2017 in 1Password in the Browser

Latest version of (Chrome 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)), latest version of 1password (6.8 (680014)), freshly installed on clean 10.12.4 via the App store.

1password complains that I should restart the browser, restarting, rebooting, uninstalling and reinstalling changes nothing; the browser extensions simply do not work.

Both 1password and 1password mini are listed as running in activity monitor.

1Password Version: 6.8
Extension Version: 4.6.7.90
OS Version: 10.12.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• toomanyairmiles
    toomanyairmiles
    Community Member
    Options

Latest version of (Chrome 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)), latest version of 1password (6.8 (680014)) freshly installed on a clean system via the App store.

1password keeps whinging that I should restart the browser, restarting, rebooting, uninstalling and reinstalling achieve nothing, the support pages on your website leave no advice after that.

1Password Version: 6.8 (680014)
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: 10.12.4
    Sync Type: Both

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @rp_admin,

If restarting Chrome was not sufficient to stop the message can I ask if you've seen anything about being unable to write to a folder? That message should have guided you to another support article.

If this doesn't sound like what you're seeing can you create a diagnostic report for us please and send it in, this link will guide you through the steps and has sections for the various supported versions of 1Password.

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+extension@agilebits.com.

Once you've sent the report you should received an automated response from us with a ticket ID. Can you post that here please to help us to keep an eye out for it. With access to the report we should be able to better assist.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @toomanyairmiles,

I've merged your question in with another one asked recently as my response is the same in both cases, please see my reply just above this and send in a diagnostic report too. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.