SSO/MFA support for 1login

Options
lmata
lmata
Community Member

hello,

we dont use DUO, but we do use OneLogin, is there any plans for integration there?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi @lmata - Thank you for asking. As of right now we only provide support for Duo but we are looking into other possibilities for the future so I appreciate the feedback. I apologize for not being able to share a timeline with you at the moment. I'll make sure to share this with my team and keep us posted if you have any additional questions. I'll do my best to help out. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about a feature you would like to see implemented with 1Password Teams :smile: Have a great day!

• lmata
    lmata
    Community Member
    Options

well i dont know how many votes you need but there 27 of us in our account so essentially you have 27 votes for this one :-)

• lmata
    lmata
    Community Member
    Options

should just be straight up SAML or restful API

• Jacob
    Options

Thanks so much! 27 is plenty. :) We've been wanting to do our own MFA for a while, and we do know you and others are interested in it. Hopefully we'll have something to show off soon.

• qrevel
    qrevel
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,

I'm also very interested in this feature.
    We're actually a group of 10 freelance with onelogin but we have a high staff turnover.
    Hope 1Password Teams will get SSO soon :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for letting us know. Good to know what you're looking for! :)

This discussion has been closed.