purchasing - confused

Seen on website that offer for individuals is $2.99 a month but when I click from trial software to buy I get $64.99 but do not know if that is for life? Annual? What is the difference?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:purchasing confusion

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

AgileBits Team Member
    edited July 28

Hi @sp2303,

The recommended path is the 1Password membership that you see listed on the website. This gives you access to 1Password on all of your devices, including upgrades, as well as a host of other features not otherwise available:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

The other option you see is for a 1Password v6 for Mac license only. It does not include upgrades, does not include any platforms other than Mac (no mobile apps), and does not include the 1Password.com service. It is considered an advanced option, and we no longer market it. We feel 1Password membership provides the best experience, and so that is the only offering that we market.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

ref: RRH-95994-322

• What is the annual cost for 1Password for a standalone subscription (one person, one device)?

• FrankFrank

AgileBits Team Member
    edited August 14

Hi @robbydave - You currently have two options: if you're referring to purchasing a standalone license for the Mac it's $64.99. This includes updates for that specific version. A 1Password membership is a subscription based account and you can check out the pricing here, this includes all the apps for every platform: Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android in addition to future upgrades. I hope this helped and let us know if you have any additional questions.

• Hi there

Did the same thing... bought a license but account frozen...

I would like my 65 $ to work please, sent email 3 weeks ago no response

Can we transfer the 65$ to the membership instead ? and unlock my software.

Thanks

• FrankFrank

AgileBits Team Member
    edited August 16

Hi abacab - I'll be happy to help out. I couldn't locate an email from you using your forum registered email address. Let's continue the conversation via email and when you get a chance, reply back to the email I just sent over to you. I'll be in a better position to assist you from there :smile: Talk to you soon.

ref: YLL-74234-591