Save notes or accounts /Logins are not being saved when adding them manually in 1 Password 6

Options
micha1234
micha1234
Community Member

Dear support team,
Since today 1 Password is not saving any save notes or any account that I create manually. I updated 1 password 6 to the newest version,
I restarted my MAC. Nothing is working. I can not find the accounts or notes that I am creating. I click on the safe button but it seems that 1 Password is nit saving anything.
Please help me!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• micha1234
    micha1234
    Community Member
    Options

I am using:
    Mac OS Sierra, version 10.12..6
    1 password Version: 6.8

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @micha1234,

What browser do you use and are experiencing this issue with? Once we know that I'm confident we can get things up and running again for you.

• micha1234
    micha1234
    Community Member
    Options

Hello I am using Safari Version 10.1.2 (12603.3.8)

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2017
    Options

Hi @micha1234,

If the issue you're experiencing is with the extension and I haven't misunderstood then the following should help based on other queries we've had recently.

1. Open Safari and enter Safari's preferences.
    2. Switch to the Extensions tab.
    3. Locate the 1Password Safari Extension and uninstall it.
    4. Restart Safari.
    5. Install a fresh copy of the extension from 1Password Safari Extension from Apple's Safari Extension Gallery.

If instead the issue is specifically inside the main 1Password application window please let us know and I'll move your query to ensure the right people can assist you :smile:

ref: GUR-26793-966

• micha1234
    micha1234
    Community Member
    Options

Hi littlebobbytables

no it is NOT the extension, this works fine.. Is 1 Password itself which is not saving indormations and data that I try to safe. When I create a safe note or a new login it is neither saved nor searchable.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @micha1234,

I see you've also contacted us via email. To avoid any confusion I'm going to close this thread so that all communication happens in one location. Somebody will be in touch shortly to assist with the issue you're experiencing with 1Password for Mac.

ref: GUR-26793-966

This discussion has been closed.