In the Dutch language version of 1Password, there is no icon for 'Accounts' in Preferences. ?

Options
moniquebrandt
moniquebrandt
Community Member

We are trying to set up 1Password Family and are trying to migrate her existing data from her local 1Password vault to the cloud vault. My wife uses the Dutch language version of 1Password 4.
In the 1Password menu, under 'Preferences' there is no icon for 'Accounts' (also not the Dutch word for Accounts!). What now?

1Password Version: 4.4.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.9.5
Sync Type: 1Password vaults
Referrer: forum-search:In the Dutch language version of 1Password, there is no icon for 'Accounts' in Preferences. ?

Comments

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @moniquebrandt! Welcome to the discussion forums :chuffed:

Support for working with our subscription accounts was added to 1Password 6, which is why the option is not present in 1Password 4. 1Password 6 requires at least Mac OS Yosemite 10.10 however. Are you able to upgrade her Mac to Mac OS 10.10 or newer?

• moniquebrandt
    moniquebrandt
    Community Member
    Options

Doing that now! I'll get back to you in an hour or so...

• Ben
    Options

Hi @moniquebrandt

Please let us know how it turns out. :)

Ben

• moniquebrandt
    moniquebrandt
    Community Member
    Options

Hello, everything has been updated (1Password 6.8 and Mac OS 10.12.6). But when we try to migrate the data from the local 1Password app to the Family (in the cloud?), we can scan the QR code, but when the next window pops up, as soon as we enter my wife's (correct!) password we get the error message: UNIQUE constraint failed: accounts.account_uuid
    What now?
    Thanks!

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2017
    Options

Glad to hear the updates went well, @moniquebrandt!

Regarding the error message you mentioned, as I'll likely need to discuss specific details of your account, I'll follow up with you via email shortly instead :+1:

ref: FDK-34371-171

This discussion has been closed.