Which Extension to chrome I should use as I have two installed?

Options

I see I have two extensions installed for my chrome browser. Which one I should enable?

I have 4.6.9.2 which is enabled and the other one is 4.6.9.90. Which one I should enable and work with?

1Password Version: 4.6..625
Extension Version: 4.6.9.2
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello there @Abhijit,

Thank you for reaching out!

4.6.9.2 is a beta-version of 1Password extension. If you are not interesting in testing the latest features and want everything to be stable, I would recommend you to stick with 4.6.9.90. This is the latest stable version of 1Password extension that is currently available.

Please let me know if it answers your question. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member
    Options

Oh.. I would prefer using latest and greatest software and you will agree that stable version do have bugs too :-) Thanks for the confirmation!! Somehow the extension stopped working for chrome so was looking in to what happened. Let me try reinstalling the extension.

Thanks,
    Abhijit

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Abhijit: Please let us know how it goes. If it doesn't work after reinstalling, we will investigate. Thank you! :+1:

• Abhijit
    Abhijit
    Community Member
    Options

It did started working after that. I love my product 1Password, it made life simple by handling the complex password part in the daily routine which is must.

Thanks,
    Abhijit

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Abhijit: Great news! :) Thank you for keeping us posted and for your kind words. Please contact us anytime in the future, we are always ready to help. Have a wonderful week!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.