Identity Form Fill

I have had the issue when creating an account on a web site, using the 'Fill' option. It will not fill in any of the information i.e. fname lname, addr, city, state etc...

Is there any other information that you need let me know.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2017

@beastman: Just to confirm, are you using the beta? It sounds like you're not. Even if that's the case, please check the extension version you have as well as the browser version you're using, and let us know the URL where you're having trouble so we can test it. Thanks in advance!

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@beastman: Welcome back, my friend!

We don't quite yet support the filling of Credit Card or Identity Items. As you can see we have most of the front end work done (although we are still improving on that as well), but we are still working on the code that detects which fields to fill. Since Identity Items tend to have a lot more fields and ambiguity than a standard Login Item, we just haven't quite gotten there yet. Sorry for the inconvenience, this is a classic example of why we are still in a private beta. :blush:

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• beastman
    beastman
    Community Member

Thanks Andrew! My fellow Michigander! Except I moved to FL permanently in Dec

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2017

@beastman: No worries! I'll save you a spot if you ever decide to come back to play in the snow! :) :+1:

--
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Hey @dahanbn,

I hope you don't mind but I've merged your new thread here as they are very similar. Nothing has changed from my response above on 1Password for Chrome not yet support the filling of Credit Card or Identity Items.

The error page you're seeing after clicking the title of an Identity Item is a bug that we are tracking and should be resolved shortly. In the meantime, you can click the arrow next to the title of your Identity Item to see the item details.

Cheers!

--
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.