To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Where do I find billing in the sidebar?

Options
nina_ehrnrooth
nina_ehrnrooth
Community Member

I need to rectivate my password and this should be done by clicking the billing in the sidebar but I do not find it?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Where do I find billing in the sidebar?

Comments

• nina_ehrnrooth
    nina_ehrnrooth
    Community Member
    Options

I do not understand anything!! Can you give me service please!!

• Frank
    Options

Hi @nina_ehrnrooth - Thank you for contacting us and sorry for any confusion. It's great to hear you want to reactivate the account. If you sign into your 1Password.com account via the web, click "Billing" on the right hand side. I'll include a screenshot below and let me know if you have any additional questions. I'll be happy to help :smile:

• nina_ehrnrooth
    nina_ehrnrooth
    Community Member
    Options

Hi
    I have an icon that I click on but I do not get the picture you have copied above? I am not able to attatch a picture of what I see but there is noting on my right. To the left there is
    All Vaults
    All items
    Favorites
    Categories Tags Security
    Logins

• Jacob
    Options

@nina_ehrnrooth Sorry about the confusion. It sounds like you may not be using 1Password.com in your browser. Let's sign in from this page in a browser: https://start.1password.com/signin

Let us know how that goes. :)

• nina_ehrnrooth
    nina_ehrnrooth
    Community Member
    Options

Hi
    I am so sorry but please, when I click the link I get somewhere and I do not know how to get further. Is there really NO EASY WAY to have this done. Amazing...

• Meek
    Options

Hi @nina_ehrnrooth,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble finding the billing page. Try signing in on this page instead:

https://my.1password.com/billing

That should take you right to your billing page.

• nina_ehrnrooth
    nina_ehrnrooth
    Community Member
    Options

Hi
    Yes, this seems to work but why do I now need to pay as it was free before?

• Frank
    Options

Hi nina_ehrnrooth - Sorry for the confusion and I'll be happy to clarify things a bit more. A 1Password membership is a subscription based account that requires a credit card to stay active past the 30 day free trial. With a 1Password membership, all the apps are include for every platform in addition to web access. In order to better assist you, let's continue the conversation via email. I couldn't locate your account using your forum registered email address. When you get a chance, reply back to my email and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. :smile:

ref: LLC-74273-187

This discussion has been closed.