To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Master Password

This discussion was created from comments split from: Locked out of phone and browser, Mac app shows no account.

Comments

• cefan_2000
    cefan_2000
    Community Member

I have the same problem. I just updated the app and now it has locked me out and does not recognize my password on my iPhone or on my Mac.

I have my secret account key, but it doesn't help if it doesn't recognize my password.

My entire life is in that 1password account, and now either I completely re-do all of my passwords, or I somehow get back into 1Password.

Any help is much appreciated!!

1Password
    Version 6.7 (670008)
    Mac App Store

iOS: Version 6.8

• cefan_2000
    cefan_2000
    Community Member

I am unable to log into my 1password account despite having my secret account key. I believe my only option is to delete all of my passwords in my 1password account and start again with my same email address. It's a painful lesson, but I would SWEAR that 1password is not accepting my password, because I tried everything possible.

1Password Version: 6.8 on iOS
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: iOS
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:If I can't get into my 1password account, then I cannot restore a backup, right?

• Hi cefan_2000 - Thank you for reaching out to us. Since we will be discussing specifics relating to your account, I just sent you an email so we can work on this together. I'll do my very best to help you and I look forward to your reply :smile:

ref: QPZ-85875-611

This discussion has been closed.