1Password teams not working properly on Windows OS

Options
henengel
henengel
Community Member
edited August 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi,
When using 1P on Windows:
1. In the category list on the left - some category's name isn't displayed, in my case: "Routers" (just the icon is displayed without name)
2. When creating a new item from a custom template, the item's attributes are not right. Some attributes that the template has are missing, and there are some attributes that the template doesn't have.
Screen shots:

1Password Version: 6.7.454
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@henengel: Thanks for reaching out. I think there may be some confusion. I was thrown off by your reference to a "Routers" category since none exists (a bit different from "Wireless Routers"), but "Invoices" is definitely not something that 1Password supports. It looks like you may be using the beta custom categories feature in a 1Password Teams Pro account. Is that the case? Full support for this isn't available at this time, but I imagine it will be implemented across all platforms if and when this feature is shipped — if it survives testing.

• henengel
    henengel
    Community Member
    Options

"...1Password Teams Pro account..." I think so. If I'm not mistaken 1P teams pro custom templates isn't a beta feature, is it?

• henengel
    henengel
    Community Member
    Options

About the "Routers" category, it's weird... I didn't add that category as far as I can remember (may be mistaken). Still, on 1P on my mac, that category is present, while on the web it isn't, and on Windows, there is that issue that the name isn't displayed.

• @henegel: Custom templates (and thus categories) are still a beta feature and, as brenty mentioned, may not be fully implemented on certain platforms. That said, we still absolutely do want to keep track of what is and isn't working with them so we can fix them. After all, that's a pretty major purpose of beta testing so we'll certainly pass along your feedback to the team. :+1:

Specifically for the "Routers" category, "Wireless Router" is a standard category and custom fields are fully implemented across platforms, so you may have better luck adding needed extra fields to an item created from the non-custom Wireless Router template. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.