Not filling in credit card expiry dates

Options

I have noticed recently that 1Password is not entering credit card expiry dates on online forms.
I use 1Password on Mac OSX, Windows and iOS, and it has been happening on (perhaps) all of these. (Windows and OSX at least).
I always install updates.

1Password Version: 6.8
Extension Version: 4.6.9
OS Version: OSX 10.11.6
Sync Type: WLAN

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @AnitaGraham,

Can you do the following for me please. Can you create a dummy Credit Card item that contains only fictitious values and then try to fill using this fake item on the site https://creditcardjs.com. It should work as it works for me. Next can you visit one of the sites you've been having trouble with and try filling with the fake item.

If we do not fill the expiry date with the known working test item that tells us 1Password is having trouble understanding the page. We would then love to learn what site (the URL please) 1Password isn't filling properly on and roughly what page isn't filling e.g. the payment page while trying to make a purchase or in account settings when trying to add payment details.

If the test item does fill the expiry date we know something isn't quite right with the real Credit Card item and we can focus our attention on that, obviously while not asking or the disclosure of any actual details of the card - just some general questions and things to try.

This discussion has been closed.