To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

My email account was hacked, so I changed my 1Pass password but couldn't use it to get back in.

Options
ron_beaden
ron_beaden
Community Member

My email account was hacked by a phishing email. Because my account was compromised I quickly changed my 1Pass account. I didn't write it down very clearly and couldn't get back in. I can still get in on one of my devices, so I used the advice of one of the other forums and created a new account so that I could transfer the files. Now I can't log on with that either!
I can still access my account from my one device, so I need to delete the new account so that I can start over.
I should be able to transfer the files if I can still access the files from one device?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi ron_beaden - Thank you for contacting us and I'll be happy to help out. In order to better assist you, I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. When you get a chance, reply back to me over there so we don't run into sharing anything private here. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

ref: SMP-81746-291

This discussion has been closed.