Info About the subscription and the local vault on IOS

Options
Bellamy
Bellamy
Community Member

Hello
I have 1password 6.8 on iPhone and iPad, and I gladly used for 2 years. I've also purchased the pro features (with the in-app purchase) because I think they worth. Recently I noticed the new plans of subscription and I'm a little confused. Generally I don't like the subscriptions, and the features the subscription has, just I don't need them. But I like your app, and I want to use like I always do: as a local vault with Dropbox sync between my iPhone and iPad, without subscriptions. Will this "old" feature supported in the future of the app? I am willing to pay the major releases of the app, for example a version 7.0, but only if I have the opportunity to use like I do now. If not supported, can I continue using this version which support this? The the app is amazing, but I am a kind of person that like to pay one time, and don't have monthly or annual subscriptions.
Hope in your reply, and sorry, English is not my first language. Keep up the good work.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Bellamy,

You can continue to use 1Password as you have been. While a 1Password membership is the best way to use 1Password, it is not required.

Ben

• Bellamy
    Bellamy
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Ben. 8-)

• On behalf of Ben, you're welcome. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.