Feature Request - Property Category

Options
Naylia
Naylia
Community Member
edited August 2017 in Lounge

Starter category/type for Property would be nice. I made my own in login for now, but thought, hey, could be better set up. Something that had government web link (tax collector usually top of mind), Address and Parcel # would be nice.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Naylia,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

We do not plan to add additional categories to 1Password ourselves, at this point. Instead what we'd like to be able to do in the future is give customers the ability to build their own templates, and possibly share these templates with other customers. We just get far too many requests, and everyone wants something slightly different, to have our developers spending their time making templates. Frankly they'd never get anything else done if we were to do so. :)

I don't have any sort of a time frame to offer, or even a promise that it'll definitely happen, but that is the direction we'd like to go with it.

Thanks!

Ben

• Naylia
    Naylia
    Community Member
    Options

Ben - my software team takes the same approach, you can definitely get stuck building "OOB" items forever if you aren't careful. Look forward to it!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Likewise, thanks for your feedback on this! It's good to know not only that it's something you'd want, but also the sort of use case you have in mind. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.