How to add custom Web Form Details?

Is there a way to add or remove web form details on the latest release of 1Password for Windows? I see that I can edit existing ones but nothing about adding or removing.

On this specific login page which is publically available, it uses a second password field as a PIN but 1Password doesn't recognize it to be added.

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.7.457
Extension Version: 4.6.9.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hello @RyanBreaker,

Thank you for reaching out and using 1Password! :+1:

What you want to do in this situation is to save your Login item manually. Here is how you can do that:

1) Visit the sign-in page for Paycomonline.
    2) Enter your username, password, and Last 4 digits of SSN. Do not press Enter or click Log In.
    3) Click the 1Password button in your browser. If 1Password is locked, enter your Master Password.
    4) Click the gear icon and choose “Save new Login”. Give your Login item a unique name, then click Save Login.

After that you will have a Login item that looks like this:

Please let me know if it works for you. :) Thanks!

Cheers,
    Greg

• RyanBreaker
    RyanBreaker
    Community Member

Hi Greg, that works for me, many thanks!

Are there any plans to add editing of web form details in the Windows client? For some reason I thought I remembered seeing it in the Mac client but I may be mistaken.

• MikeT
    edited August 2017

Hi @RyanBreaker,

Yes, there will be support for adding custom web form details in the Windows version of 1Password.

On behalf of Greg, you're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.