Jumpy Window

southernforge
southernforge
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hello,

I have noticed that after positioning the 1P application window where I want it on the right monitor, then change focus to another application - and return to 1P, that action results in the application window "jumping" to another spot on the monitor, to a location I did not want it to be. This is pretty consistent behavior now, and it's becoming annoying. Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

Thanks

1Password Version: 6.7.451
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 7 Enterprise
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Hi @southernforge,

Thanks for writing in, can you check for an update and see if 6.7.457 update helps with this?

• southernforge
    southernforge
    Community Member

Hi @MikeT , I'd be glad to - as an FYI, though you may already know this, the app currently is at 6.7.451, and shows no update as being available from within the app.

• southernforge
    southernforge
    Community Member

@MikeT - Success! Got the older version removed and the new version installed - great improvement re: the application window behavior on the screen! Thank you.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Mike, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that helped. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.