Bug. 1Password extension no effect, if tap the touch id icon

Options
kusshut
kusshut
Community Member

See my image. Go to this mode.

Tap the Touch ID icon. But no effect. It comes not the Touch ID window for unlocking.

The Enpass app no issue. If you are in this mode has the Enpass extension no issue. Why you not fix this?

Since first version from 1Password extension with Touch ID support not fixed.

Please reply

1Password Version: 6.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @kusshut

Could you please let me know when this occurs? e.x. Are you seeing this every time you try to use the extension, or is there a set of circumstances under which it happens?

Please let us know.

Thanks!

Ben

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for letting us know about this, @kusshut. I'll file a bug for our development team to investigate further.

If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

ref: OPI-4145

• Ben
    Options

I was able to reproduce this issue, @kusshut. Thank you.

Ben

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kusshut: Indeed, 6.8.2 addresses other things. We don't have a fix for this one yet. We're working on tracking down the problem so we can come up with one though. Sorry I don't have better news for you right now. :(

• Ben
    Ben
    edited September 2017
    Options

6.9 was not a bug fix release. The only change in v6.9 was to add the iOS 11 drag & drop functionality.

Our developers are aware of the issue, and will hopefully be able to fix it up soon. Unfortunately I cannot promise any sort of timeframe.

Ben

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @kusshut, we’re aware. We do not currently have any further information on when this might be fixed. I’m sorry for the trouble.

Ben

• Ben
    Options

OPI-4145 but also possibly OPI-3309 and OPI-3111 (undetermined if these are the same issue or separate).

Ben

• Ben
    Options

We’re aware.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.