Bell.ca Fill Credit Card Doesn't Work

First time poster, first time trying to fill a credit card form. I'm not sure if the problem is more wide spread, duplicate of known issues, or if this is the sort of thing you are trying to figure out in this group...

On Bell.CA, I was attempting to setup a pre-authorized payment for a service.
Upon selecting a Credit Card and pressing Fill, nothing happened.

I had to keep opening 1Password and copying information out to paste.

It was nice that after the first time, the selected credit card remained open after clicking the extension to easily copy additional fields. It would be even nicer if there was an equivalent of the anchor button to keep it from going away until done.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 0.8.4
OS Version: Chrome OS
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2017

Hey @cjf0x,

Welcome to the 1Password for Chrome beta crew!

On Bell.CA, I was attempting to setup a pre-authorized payment for a service. Upon selecting a Credit Card and pressing Fill, nothing happened.

Filling Credit Card and Identity items is something that we haven't entirely completed and a good example of why we are still a private beta. I will hopefully be helping the lead developers to get this working on as many websites as possible. Stay tuned as we will let you know when we are ready to fill these items.

It would be even nicer if there was an equivalent of the anchor button to keep it from going away until done.

Agreed! This might be a challenge with some of the APIs we are using. However, we have a lot of new ideas that might be even better than an anchor button. One option in the meantime is to click the Edit button at the top of your item which will open it using the web client in another tab. Then you can use keyboard shortcuts to switch between tabs. It's not great a user experience, but it is something I'll do from time to time.

Thanks for taking the time to post your experience and I can't wait until we are making things even easier for you!

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.