1Password mini freezes when working on Chrome or Safari, how to fix the problem?

Options
jaguay
jaguay
Community Member

Hello,

Since last week, 1Password mini stopped working properly, Everytime I want to use it, it freezes and I have to open 1Passwor and disable "execute 1password mini" funcion on preferences/general tab.

I've already tried reinstalling the application but did not worked, I have the version from de AppStore

The only way I can use my passwords are by opening main 1Password application.

System:

Sierra 10.12.6
Chrome 60.0.3112.101 (Build oficial) (64 bits)
Safari 10.1.2 (12603.3.8)

1Password Version: 6.8 (680014)
Extension Version: 4.6.9.90
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:1Password mini freezes when working on Chrome or Safari, how to fix the problem?

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @jaguay! Sorry about that. Let's take a closer look at things. Since you've already tried reinstalling the app, could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac?

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• jaguay
    jaguay
    Community Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

Thank you @Jacob! I'll do it as soon as I can, I love your app and I want to still using it! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We'd love that too. Let us know when you've sent it so we can help you get this sorted out. :)

• jaguay
    jaguay
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you @brenty and @Jacob, just sent the mail right now =)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jaguay: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

I did also want to mention that we've just released 1Password for Mac version 6.8.1 to address some other issues with 1Password connecting the the browser in some scenarios, so it is possible that this helps with this as well. Please update (I'm seeing it available both for the AgileBits Store version and in the Mac App Store already, so if you're not it shouldn't be long), restart your Mac, and let us know if the problem persists.

ref: KGW-66821-384

• jaguay
    jaguay
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @brenty , now everything is ok! I can use 1password with no problem, strange because I did nothing, and my version is still the same 6.8 (680014). But soon I'll update as you kindly suggested. Thanks and love your app!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update, @jaguay. Glad to hear things are working now. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Well, I'm not sure I can take any credit then, but you're totally welcome! Thanks for the kind words! We're here if you need anything else. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.