To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

reset account

Options
KasparS
KasparS
Community Member

just need my account reset - password lost. I have sent mail to support but just got an "intelligent" response with links to FAQ that tells me to contact support (loop :). account details in mail.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:reset accounr

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi KasparS - Thanks for reaching out to us. I located the email you sent over to us so let's continue the conversation over there so I can better assist you with the request :smile: Talk to you soon!

ref: STK-25252-875

• annbooth
    annbooth
    Community Member
    Options

I need to set my new payment details as I have a new credit card my other one has been lost.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@annbooth: No problem! You ca do that from the billing page in your account on 1Password.com:

https://start.1password.com/admin/billing

Just click the (x) to remove the old card and then add the new one. Cheers! :)

• davetherave112
    davetherave112
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @Frank,

I need my master password / account reset as well. I have already backed up all my vaults and reset my data, but I cannot restart as my master password no longer works (I changed it but must have mis-remembered it). Please reset my account.

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017
    Options

Hi @davetherave112! Welcome to the forum! :chuffed:

I see the email you sent to our support inbox, and I'll reply to you there shortly :+1:

ref: MUU-74378-639

This discussion has been closed.