To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have new computer

Options
BeverlyJohnson
BeverlyJohnson
Community Member

How to set up from my new desktop windows at my office ??????
My iPhone and MacBook are doing fine!

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @BeverlyJohnson

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

1Password for Windows is only available with a 1Password.com membership account.

With an individual 1Password account, you won’t have to worry about dealing with licensing and you can easily use 1Password on all your devices. You can use the account to sync your devices automatically — third-party services like Dropbox and iCloud are no longer required. Simply sign into your account and all of your 1Password data is there. You can learn more about the benefits of a membership here:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

To migrate over to a 1Password.com account all you need to do is follow this super handy guide:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• BeverlyJohnson
    BeverlyJohnson
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Ben. I already had a membership account but somehow getting started on my new dell computer took ....well, I finally got it going when I used Google Chrome instead of internet cantexplorer !
    All is well,
    1Password rocks:))

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Haha thanks for the kind words, and the humour! Glad to hear that Chrome is working well for you. We're here if you need anything else! :)

• BeverlyJohnson
    BeverlyJohnson
    Community Member
    Options

how do I find out about billing cycle? I recently was billed through Itunes? Where to see an invoice?

• bundtkate
    edited October 2017
    Options

@BeverlyJohnson: If you've subscribed through iTunes, Apple will handle billing and invoices for you. They should send you a receipt at the e-mail address associated with your Apple ID. :+1:

ref: WCC-22913-794

This discussion has been closed.