To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Purchased $49.99 thru Apple Store, no agilebits email, can't understand how to get secret code

amateur_keys
amateur_keys
Community Member

Trying to install 1password on new windows 10 machine. I originally bought 1password and my wife and I are using it across 3 MacBook pros and 3 IOS devices. Only when I tried to install 1password on the windows pc am I presented with these new secret key, "Your Account" (and agilebits doesn't seem to recognize my amateur_keys id as a thing - why not? what else would it be?), etc. I'm totally stuck. Prior to setting up a new computer, having 1password as one of the first apps installed is REALLY HELPFUL. Love your product, but really confused by these new concepts that are preventing me from making progress.

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 10 1703
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• amateur_keys
    amateur_keys
    Community Member

I also have 1password on a windows 10 laptop, running 4.6.2.625. I do have a "License Key". I'm not sure where I got it because I can't find an email.

• Hi amateur_keys - Sorry for the troubles. I just sent you over an email so I can better assist you. I'll be happy to get you up and running using 1Password and I look forward to your reply.

ref: VKR-58569-734

This discussion has been closed.