Password not syncing between work and home

Options
DavidDavid
DavidDavid
Community Member

I'm a 1Password paid user, recently started. I updated a bank password from my work computer. Later it didn't work when pulling it from the 1Password Chrome extension. I decided to start over, but because I didn't have all the necessary information with me, I reset my password from my home computer, then generated a new password, again using the 1PW Chrome extension. O.k. All good. Back at work today, the password again does not work. What's happening?

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.8 (680015)
Extension Version: 4.6.9.90
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @DavidDavid! Sorry about the trouble. How are you syncing your data right now? You mentioned in your post that the sync type is 1Password, but is that a 1Password account or a third-party service like Dropbox/iCloud? If you have a 1Password account, let's make sure your items are in a vault that's in your account. Sign in to your account on 1Password.com and check that the vaults there are the same as the ones displayed on your devices. If they aren't, one of the vaults may not be in your account. You can move items from to your account to sync them. :)

Let us know how that goes!

This discussion has been closed.