Unable to sign in; thought I had free membership for 30 days; have secret key, but nothing works.

See above; also have master password

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Unable to sign in; thought I had free membership for 30 days; have secret key, but nothing works.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@strassed: Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, are you trying to use an outdated OS or 1Password version? That would not work with 1Password.com. Thanks in advance! :)

• strassed
    strassed
    Community Member
    edited August 2017

.My iOS version is, 10.3; password is [removed by AgileBits staff — this is a public forum]

I try to sign in my I am always rejected. My keywords is: [removed by AgileBits staff — this is a public forum]

No matter wha I do, I never get in.

My email is : [removed by AgileBits staff — this is a public forum]
    Please advise.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@strassed: Don't post passwords or other sensitive information here that you do not want to be public. Again, pease tell me the version of 1Password you're using and the type of device. You will still need to know you account credentials and enter them correctly to be able to sign in, but I can walk you through the process if I know what you're using. Do you have your Emergency Kit?

• strassed
    strassed
    Community Member

Brenty:

Thanks so much for your prompt reply. I am using version 6.8, I do not have an emergency kit.

Look forward to more help.

Don Strasser

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@strassed: Thanks for getting back to me! Unfortunately if you don't have your Emergency Kit (or all of your account credentials contained therein) you will not be able to access the account. In that case you'll need to start over. It looks like you may not have used the account yet though, so that's at least good news if you didn't store something there that you'd lose access to. I've sent an email with instructions to delete the account so you can sign up again:

https://1password.com/sign-up/

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.