AutoFill Not All Fields - Name and Address

Options

I cannot get 1P to properly fill in all the fields on American Airlines' site when using 1P to fill in Credit Card detials.

It puts cardholder name in for the First Name. So the full name goes in the First Name field on aa.com and leaves middle and last name blank.

I added fields for First Name, Middle Name/Initial and Last Name in the Credit Card details in 1P. But these fields (even though I used the same name for the fields as aa.com does) never get used.

Also, the address never gets autofilled. None of the fields.

How can I correct this?

Please don't tell me to upgrade any software, unless you know for a fact that this is known issue with the software versions I'm using. Upgrading your software seems to be the new "Is it plugged in?" support response. For what it's worth, this has been an ongoing issue, over several sw versions.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

1Password Version: 6.8 (680014)
Extension Version: 4.6.4
OS Version: OS X 10.12.6
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @MrOneSplash,

Thanks for writing in and sorry about the incorrect Credit Card filling on the American Airlines website. I've been able to reproduce this and I've opened a bug in 1Password to keep track of it so we can make sure to fix it.

Unfortunately I don't have a workaround for you today though, sorry about that. :( Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Best regards,
    Matthew

ref: BRAIN-402

This discussion has been closed.