How can I get notified when someone joins my team and needs confirmation?

DrErnie
DrErnie
Community Member

We send the secret invite link to new employees when they join. I need to know when they have activated their 1Password account so I can log in to confirm them. How can I get some sort of notification without having to log in every hour to check?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How can I get notified when someone joins my team and needs confirmation?

Comments

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DrErnie! Welcome to our discussion forums :chuffed:

You'll be pleased to know that just a few days ago, we opened up our Slack integration to all Teams customers! With our Slack integration, you can get real-time notifications about new team members, pending account recovery confirmations and more. You can learn more about this feature here: https://blog.agilebits.com/2017/06/21/1password-for-slackers/

You'll need Slack set up for your organisation first, and you'll need to set up some Slack incoming webhooks (we support two webhooks, one for alerts about pending confirmations and recoveries, and one for notifications about travel-mode changes and account sign-ins). Then any member of the Owners group in your Teams account can set up Slack integration by signing into the web interface for your account, clicking on "Settings" in the sidebar, click on "Slack" at the top of the settings page, and then enter your Slack webhook URLs in the provided fields.

I hope that helps! :+1:

• DrErnie
    DrErnie
    Community Member

Awesome, I will check it out!

• :+1: :)

Ben

• aixxo
    aixxo
    Community Member

Hi, could you please add support for general webhooks. We use Microsoft Teams and I would like to get Alerts and Notifications there, but the webhooks from Teams are not accepted in 1password for Teams.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

It's something we can consider. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

• bstanley
    bstanley
    Community Member

Any update on the general web hooks suggestion? I would find this feature very helpful.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Nothing to announce at this time, but it is helpful to know that the level of interest in such a feature.

This discussion has been closed.