When I add a credit card and need to add a field the details won't show in the app

Options

I add info on my credit card details and it won't show after I make the save

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 10.3.3
Sync Type: Drop box
Referrer: forum-search:Adding Credit ccard info not showing

Comments

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @pier,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. It looks like you're using 1Password for iPhone / iPad - is that where you're seeing the issue with filling your credit card?

May I ask if you're trying to fill the credit card using the 1Password extension in Safari? If so which website are you trying to fill into?

Looking forward to hearing back.

Best regards,
    Matthew

• pier
    pier
    Community Member
    Options

t's when I want to add a credit card to 1Password all details won't show, I'm trying to do this on my Ipad

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@pier: Could you please clarify what you mean by "all details won't show,"? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

• pier
    pier
    Community Member
    Options

If I add a field it wont show

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @pier,

So you are adding a custom field to a Credit Card item inside of 1Password for iOS but when you save the information is no longer visible, is that correct?

1. A field can have both a title and a value. If only the title is set the field will not be visible. It seems unlikely to be the cause but I thought it was worth mentioning for the sake of completeness.
    2. If you edit the item again is the field now visible or has it completely disappeared, almost as if the saving was not successful?
    3. Do you have either an active 1Password account connected to 1Password for iOS or have you purchased the Pro features? I ask as custom fields are a part of 1Password for iOS not available just by downloading it. I forget what 1Password looks like without the Pro features enabled as I purchased 1Password for iOS years ago now.
  • pier
    pier
    Community Member
    Options

Correct. it works if I do it from my Imac but if I do it on the Ipad the info is there when I press edit but it won't show when I press done. On the mac when I make changes I can save the changes but on the Ipad there is no "save" I wonder if that could be the reason?

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @pier,

To add additional fields using 1Password for iOS you would need to have the Pro features. These can be purchased in two ways:

If you already have a 1Password Membership or have purchased the Pro features then please send us a Diagnostics Report and we can take a look to understand why editing isn't working for you.
    Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/81279/when-i-add-a-credit-card-and-need-to-add-a-field-the-details-wont-show-in-the-app#latest
    • Your forum username: pier

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Best regards,
    Matthew

This discussion has been closed.