To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

What is the Sign In on the 1P website?

Options
TomWolsky
TomWolsky
Community Member

This is a really dumb question I'm sure, but what is Sign In on the !P website home page? It's not sign in for discussions, but something different. What's to do? What are I using in for? It seems to give you access to your 1P content, which I never knew was possible. It asks for a Secret Key, which I don't have as I have the stand alone application from before subs.

A little enlightenment would be much appreciated.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We introduced 1Password.com memberships last year. That's the only way you'd have a Secret Key or Sign In Address. They include access to all of the apps, the web interface, and it does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data:

1Password.com

You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. But if you're happy with the version(s) you already purchased you can continue using those too. I hope this helps! :)

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Brenty. I'll give it a try.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're welcome! Sounds good. Be sure to reach out if you have any questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.