To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

New Personal Vault isn't copying items from Primary Vault, what's wrong?

just_andy
just_andy
Community Member
edited August 2017 in Memberships

Hi,
I've been using 1Password on an iPhone since 2015, bought once and been using the Primary vault ever since.
Just a couple days ago I finally decided to install 1Password on a MacBook (macOS Sierra v10.12.6), hoping to migrate all of the Primary vault within the iPhone to the newly made 1Password account.
When I've finished adding the newly made 1Password account on the iPhone's 1Password app, just when the app was start migrating the items within the Primary vault into the new Personal vault, the 1Password app crashed (exit) and I was back on the iPhone's home screen.
When I reopened the 1Password app, the migration process has stopped, and I was shown the Favorites window.
I checked the Personal vault, it only contain 14 items.
While the Primary vault (which I've used since 2015), it contain 190 items.
Then I checked the 1Password app on the MacBook, it also only contain 14 items.
It's been 2 days, and the Personal vault still stuck with only 14 items.
What should I do? How to migrate all of the 190 items from the Primary vault into the Personal vault?
FYI I still use the free account option, is this the cause? Because free account only limit to 14 items saved?

I'm also wondering if it's okay if I use both the Primary and the Personal vaults altogether on the iPhone?
The documentation from AgileBits says I should remove/delete the Primary vault once I've successfully run the Personal vault, what if I don't delete/remove it and keep using it along the newly made Personal vault?

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.8 (680014)
Extension Version: 4.6.9
OS Version: macOS 10.12.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi just_andy - I'm sorry for the troubles and I'll be happy to help out. Let's continue conversation via email and I'll be in a better position to assist you from there. We'll get this squared away for you :smile:

ref: DEY-43747-757

• just_andy
    just_andy
    Community Member

Hi Frank,
    Just call me Andy, okay are you going to email me or I email you first?

• Hi Andy :wink: I emailed you a couple of minutes ago so check your inbox or spam folder (sometimes it gets stuck there). Keep me posted if you didn't receive my email and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.