I would like a phone # to have some one help me on the phone [No telephone support available]

thomaswtaege
thomaswtaege
Community Member
edited August 2017 in iOS

I have had 1 password for a long time. Purchased on Apple App. But no one helped me set it up and I am not using all the features. Can I call someone to help me?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have had 1password for a long time, but I have never found anyone to teach

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2017

Hi @thomaswtaege! We don't actually offer telephone support for 1Password, because in general we find it more comprehensive and quicker to handle most problems via our direct support email, support+forum@agilebits.com With email, you can refer back to any instructions or explanations you receive, in case you need to refer to them in the future.

We'd love to help you get your 1Password ecosystem running as smoothly as possible, so feel free to reach out to us via email. If you think your questions won't require disclosing personally-identifying information (such as about your data or personal details), you're also welcome to ask us right here in the forum, and we'll be happy to assist. Either way, we're here to help!

ref: NIS-57758-299

• thomaswtaege
    thomaswtaege
    Community Member

This is not right. We spend more time on emails trying to figure it out and getting the proper answer is almost impossible. Very dissatisfied with the support since day one.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@thomaswtaege - I found your email in our inbox, so if you don't mind, let's continue over there. :)

This discussion has been closed.