Firefox extension is "dim" and unclickable

I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling both the extension and firefox. I have firefox synced with another PC where the extension works fine.

1Password Version: 4.6.2.625
Extension Version: 4.6.10.90
OS Version: Windows 7 Pro
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Firefox extension is "dim" and unclickable

Comments

• Hey @mountainmckay! We just made some pretty significant changes to how the extension works in Firefox and Chrome, so as a preliminary step, could you check and make sure Native Messaging is enabled in 1Password 4? To do so, open 1Password and choose Help > Advanced. Check Use Native Messaging protocol if it's not checked already, restart Firefox and give it another go.

If you're still having trouble, make sure you have .NET 4.6.2 installed, restart your browser again and give it one more try.

If none of the above works, let us know and we'll move forward from there. :+1:

• tkaz7
    tkaz7
    Community Member

Thank you for this easy explanation and post I was pulling my hair out LOL.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Kate, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that helped. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. Cheers! :)

• mountainmckay
    mountainmckay
    Community Member

The "Use Native Messaging Protocol" did the trick! Thank you!

• Glad to hear it, @mountainmckay! Let us know if we can do anything else to help. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.