Planetromeo.com filling working only once in a while

Glanni
Glanni
Community Member
edited September 2017 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi,

When I try login here with Firefox 55.0.3:

https://classic.planetromeo.com/

Filling the data works, but the login proccess stops so I have to manually click on "login" again.

Any solution or idea?

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.8.1
Extension Version: Beta 4.6.11.2
OS Version: Mac OS 10.12.6
Sync Type: Wifi

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

@Glanni When this happens, can you check if the password field has focus? That is, if you type some new characters or press the delete key, does the password field get modified? Sometimes the focus is not able to be placed into the password field, so 1Password won't be able to submit since the way it submits is by simulating the return key when the focus is in a password field.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits
    Fort Worth, Texas

• Glanni
    Glanni
    Community Member

Hi @jxpx777

The Password field is always focused. So when the login fails, the data is in the correct fields and the cursor is blinking in the password field behind the password. Is it what you mean?

You can also check it yourself on the website. Sometimes the login works, sometimes not. If you need login data (for a fake account) just let me know. I can give you.

Thanks

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

@Glanni Yes, this is what I mean. So, after autosubmit fails, are you able to simply press the return key and have it submit the form for you? Could you also try it in Chrome or Safari and see if you have the same issue?

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits
    Fort Worth, Texas

• Glanni
    Glanni
    Community Member
    edited September 2017

@jxpx777 i dont use safari nor chrome. but in firefox it happens maybe 3 times out of 10 that the login fails. its no big issue but still. would be nice if you could fix it.

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

Sometimes testing a different browser can give us a clue where the problem lies. When submitting doesn't work though, are you able to sign in by pressing the return key yourself? Autosubmit simply mimics this, but the extension does some checking before telling 1Password to do it, so it could be we're just getting something slightly wrong on some of the checks.

This discussion has been closed.