Drag and drop in iOS11 on iPad

brittspace
brittspace
Community Member

Please, oh please! Tell me you will be able to drag a password from 1Password to the field in Safari! Tried out the behavior thinking it would work out of the box!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@brittspace: We don't have anything to announce in this area, but it's certainly something we can consider. I think it's still much easier to use the 1Password iOS extension to fill in Safari, but that might be helpful for some as well. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

• brittspace
    brittspace
    Community Member

Right on! Of course in Safari it is easier to use the extension, but I find myself dragging up from the dock and then having to copy and paste quite frequently in apps and found that dragging felt like a natural way to move the password over.

<3

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@brittspace: Haha I hear you. It may be that once iOS 11 ships to everyone and we're all using it every day that we will all want that as well. Thanks for bringing this up! :)

• stlei
    stlei
    Community Member

with 1password 6.9 it is finally here. tried it intensive with safari and couldnt find any bugs yet. well done and thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Likewise, thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying it. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.