I hope you can help! I'm a long time One Password subscriber from 2014 using the Pro Features. I am having difficulties with Syncing and Incompatibility with OSX 10.9.5 on my iMac. My devises are not Syncing correctly, and I just updated the iMac OSX and received a message that One Password was not compatible with this OSX version.
1. I can not sync my Primary Vault on my iphone 5s to my other Apple devices. I go to Settings on my iphone 5s and click SYNC. It appears to Sync to iCloud, but when I open my other devices, there are no updates.
2. My iPhone 5s is my main device to input items:
109 items. My iMac shows 95 items, iphone 6s shows 96 items, iPad shows 205 items. I tried to sync from my iMac with itunes settings and my iphone5s LOST items going from 134 items to
98. I've since added several new items and it is now 109 items. I am afraid to sync again.
1. How can I ensure devices are going to accurately Sync and I don't lose items? How do I create a Backup from the iphone 5s onto another device without syncing?
2. What should I do to make One Password compatible with OSX 10.9.5? Will it also be compatible with 10.12 or 10.13?
My current One Password versions are
4.4.2 on my iMac
6.8 on iphone 5s ( this is my "master" devise used to update One Password
6.4.3 on iphone 6s
I know 6.8.1 version only works on OSX 10.10.1 but I don't want to download this version yet. UNLESS I HAVE TO.
Thanks for your help!
1Password Version: 4.4.2, 6.4.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided