To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How can i erase and reset my master password if I can't remember it?

Options
noshthis
noshthis
Community Member

I bought 1Password in 2015 and never utilized it. I set it up with a master password apparently and am now trying to login and cannot remember my exact master password. I know I really didn't set anything up other than that and wonder if there is a way to just erase my account and start again. Purchase details are below:
Your Purchase Receipt

Paid in full by:
Nosh This
Nosh This
xxxxxx
xxxxx
xxxx
xxxxx

Purchased from:
AgileBits
support@agilebits.com
208 Adelaide Street West
Toronto, ON
M5H1W7, Canada

Order Total: $49.99 USD
Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Paid With: PayPal
Purchase Date: March 10, 2015

What You Purchased Price in USD
1Password 5 for Mac (Single License) $49.99
Order Total $49.99 USD

1Password Version: 5?
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.9.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How can i erase and reset my master password if I can't remember it?

Comments

• noshthis
    noshthis
    Community Member
    Options

Hello? Does anyone have insight into deleting an account and starting over?

Thanks!

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @noshthis :)
    It sucks that you can't quite remember your master password. You can find steps on how to reset your account and start over right here. That way, since you don't seem to have any data in your 1Password vault, you can simply reset everything and start over again.

Corey

• Hi @noshthis - Sorry for the sign in troubles. I just sent you an email so we can work on this together. In order for us to proceed with the deletion request, I will need to confirm via email. When you get a chance, reply back to me so we can continue the conversation and I'll be in a better position to assist from there :wink:

ref: KTA-64785-997

This discussion has been closed.