Where is my icon and account information.

GOD
GOD
Community Member

I've had an account for years this morning my icon and account was not on my iPhone 6s+ desktop
How do I retrieve my passwords?

Comments

• GOD
    GOD
    Community Member

Why can't I call and speak to someone about what has happened?

• GOD
    GOD
    Community Member

<== Who assigned this character to my account? Can this be replaced?

• Hi @GOD,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

I've had an account for years this morning my icon and account was not on my iPhone 6s+ desktop

How do you suspect 1Password disappeared from both devices? What changed between the last time you saw it and now?

How do I retrieve my passwords?

Where were you storing your 1Password data? Did you have syncing with either iCloud or Dropbox set up within 1Password? What platform is your desktop (Mac or Windows)?

Why can't I call and speak to someone about what has happened?

We're a relatively small team. We do not have the resources to provide real time support.

<== Who assigned this character to my account? Can this be replaced?

Avatars are randomly assigned by the forum software when you create an account. You can change it here:

https://discussions.agilebits.com/profile/picture

Please let us know the answers to the above questions to the best of your knowledge.

Ben

• GOD
    GOD
    Community Member
    edited September 2017

Theses apps were midding from my phone this am: 1Password ; Mail(Apple) & Calender. Apple has assisted me in recovering the others now it's just 1 Password that's missing.

Everything was on my iPhone 6s+. The iPad hasn't been backed up in months.

What do I have to do to retrieve ALL of my Accounts and their passwords.
    [phone number removed; these are public forums]

• GOD
    GOD
    Community Member

Ben
    [#MKX-22643-653].
    [#GCJ-32746-589]
    [#KXH-45857-547].
    [#EAJ-87516-268]

DPD-97563-782]

[#UKJ-41421-283]

Please just tell me where I have to go or who I have pay to recover this data.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited September 2017

Theses apps were midding from my phone this am: 1Password ; Mail(Apple) & Calender. Apple has assisted me in recovering the others now it's just 1 Password that's missing.

Did Apple give any indication as to what might've caused that?

Everything was on my iPhone 6s+. The iPad hasn't been backed up in months.

When an app is removed from iOS the data associated with that app is also removed. As such unless you were using a 1Password.com subscription membership, you've backed up that data, or synced it, it is unlikely that you'll be able to recover it. The app itself can be downloaded here:

1Password on the iTunes App Store

If you were using a 1Password membership you can sign back into your account to access your data.

Thanks.

Ben

ref: UKJ-41421-283

• GOD
    GOD
    Community Member

Oh Ben your update on 02Dept2017 had nothing to do with my missing and now lost account and all the 60+ entries.
    I'm suppose to think what? Coincidence? You update I loose my account. No causality there?
    Do you really expect for me to return download another version of 1 Passwjrd and repopulate the account?

• @GOD,

Updates don't have the ability to remove apps from devices. In fact we have no way of removing an app from anyone's device.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.